Additional data from the Urban Tree Canopy Assessment Update is available for public use.
Tree canopy metrics are available for downloading at several geographic summary levels:
The Cuyahoga County Urban Tree Canopy Viewer application can be used to view and query the results of the 2019 Cuyahoga County Urban Tree Canopy Assessment.
Web Map Services
- Cuyahoga County Land Cover and Tree Canopy Change
Base layers, including detailed land cover raster (2017) and tree canopy change (2011-2017)
- Cuyahoga County Urban Tree Canopy Assessment Metrics
Results of the 2019 Cuyahoga County Urban Tree Canopy Assessment. Includes metrics for several sub-county geographies. Also includes Change measures against 2011 tree canopy levels.
The latest Urban Tree Canopy Assessment GIS data are available as geodatabases that are posted on the County FTP site. (Due to their large file sizes and long field names, SHP files were not produced.) For instructions and access credentials, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cuyahoga County Urban Tree Canopy Assessment Update, this report as a printable document
- Executive Summary, a one-page overview
- 2019 Land Cover Report, prepared by the University of Vermont