The Maple Heights Master Plan was conducted during 2017 and 2018, and was adopted in January 2019. Draft documents and presentations are available below, along with a description of the planning process.
Public meeting presentations and materials
- Public Meeting #3 (May 31, 2018)
- Public Meeting #2 (March 20, 2018)
- Public Meeting #1 (December 5, 2017)
Steering Committee presentations and materials
- Steering Committee Meeting #4 (March 6, 2018)
- Steering Committee Meeting #3 (February 27, 2018)
- Steering Committee Meeting #2 (November 21, 2017)
- Steering Committee Meeting #1 (November 13, 2017)
The Maple Heights Master Plan consisted of a five-phase process:
Current Conditions: The Current Conditions phase involved collecting data on demographics, land use, and transportation that were used as a baseline for understanding the community.
Community Vision: In the Community Vision phase, with input from residents, businesses, and community leaders, County Planning articulated a vision for how Maple Heights wants to grow and change in the next decade.
Goals and Actions: The Goals and Actions phase outlined the steps necessary to achieve the community’s desired future.
Implementation: The Implementation phase built on the goals and actions steps from the previous phase to outline strategies, partners, responsibilities, and priorities for undertaking actions.
Master Plan document: In the final phase, County Planning combined all the previous phases into a completed Master Plan document.