The Rocky River Master Plan update will strengthen commercial centers, improve walkability, connect neighborhoods, and enhance identity.
The second Master Plan Public Meeting was held on August 10, 2017. If you were unable to attend, please share your thoughts on the Plan’s core projects and goals by completing our short survey.
The Master Plan consists of a six-phase process:
- Conducting a Community Survey of residents
- Examining Current Conditions
- Establishing a Community Vision
- Developing Policies to achieve the vision
- Identifying priorities for Implementation
- Finalizing the Master Plan document
The Master Plan is currently in the Community Vision phase. Draft documents covering each phase as well as presentations to the Working Group are posted below.
Working Group presentations and materials:
- Working Group Meeting #1 (February 23, 2017)
- Working Group Meeting #2 (March 29, 2017)
- Working Group Meeting #3 (June 7, 2017)
- Working Group Meeting #4 (July 26, 2017)
Public Meeting presentations and materials:
- Public Meeting #1 (April 19, 2017)
- Public Meeting #2 (August 10, 2017)
Look for regular updates, announcements, and documents posted on this page as the plan progresses.
Questions or comments about the Rocky River Master Plan update should be directed to:
Ms. Nichole Laird
Planner, Cuyahoga County Planning Commission