The Rocky River Master Plan update will strengthen commercial centers, improve walkability, connect neighborhoods, and enhance identity.
The Master Plan consists of a six-phase process:
- Conducting a Community Survey of residents
- Examining Current Conditions
- Establishing a Community Vision
- Developing Policies to achieve the vision
- Identifying priorities for Implementation
- Finalizing the Master Plan document
The Master Plan is currently being finalized. Draft documents covering each phase as well as presentations to the Working Group are posted below.
Public Meeting presentations and materials
- Public Meeting #3 (October 18, 2017)
- Public Meeting #2 (August 10, 2017)
- Public Meeting #1 (April 19, 2017)
Working Group presentations and materials
- Working Group Meeting #5 (September 26, 2017)
- Working Group Meeting #4 (July 26, 2017)
- Working Group Meeting #3 (June 7, 2017)
- Working Group Meeting #2 (March 29, 2017)
- Working Group Meeting #1 (February 23, 2017)
Look for regular updates, announcements, and documents posted on this page as the plan progresses.
Questions or comments about the Rocky River Master Plan update should be directed to:
Ms. Nichole Laird
Planner, Cuyahoga County Planning Commission