2019 Community Planning Grants
County Planning selected five projects for awards through the 2019 Community Planning Grant Program.
The selected projects are:
- Village of Brooklyn Heights Master Plan Update
- City of East Cleveland Greenspace and Park Plan
- City of Middleburg Heights Comprehensive Master Plan
- City of Solon; Solon Connect: A Communitywide Trail, Sidewalk, and Bicycle Plan
- City of South Euclid Mayfield Road Corridor Form-Based Code Plan
All 59 cities, villages, and townships in Cuyahoga County were eligible to submit grant applications in May and June for the 2019 Community Planning Grant Program. Sixteen projects were submitted for review.
The intent of the Community Planning Grant program is to support the mission and objectives of the Cuyahoga County Planning Commission: “to inform and provide services in support of the short and long-term comprehensive planning, quality of life, environment, and economic development of Cuyahoga County and its cities, villages and townships.”