Round 2022–2023 State Grant Programs
Funding cycles are underway for Round 2022–2023 of the State Infrastructure Programs and the Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program.
- The State Capital Improvement Program (SCIP) is a grant/loan program for roads, bridges, water supply, storm water collection, and wastewater treatment. The preliminary allocation amount, for both SCIP grants and loans, is $23,120,500.
- The Local Transportation Improvement Program (LTIP) is a grant program for roads and bridges only. The preliminary allocation amount for LTIP is $6,412,500.
- The Clean Ohio Green Space Conservation Program helps to fund preservation of open spaces, sensitive ecological areas, and stream corridors. The preliminary allocation amount for the Clean Ohio program is $3,214,479.
Round 2022–2023 District One Grant Funding Workshops will be held virtually on Thursday, July 28. Please consider attending one of the workshops to learn about grant opportunities and program updates for infrastructure or green space preservation projects in Cuyahoga County.
- State Infrastructure Programs (SCIP & LTIP): 9:00 a.m.
- Clean Ohio Program: 1:30 p.m.
The application deadline for the Clean Ohio Program is Friday, October 14, 2022 and the deadline for the State Infrastructure Programs is Thursday, September 15, 2022. Late submissions cannot be considered.