The Village of Brooklyn Heights Master Plan is a collection of community aspirations that aim to inspire and guide Village officials and residents as the community moves into the future. The Village is just beginning this process and this presentation is the first of three public presentations asking for your input.
After viewing the presentation, there is a short, guided survey asking for your feedback on the proposed Community Vision Statement and Objectives. The survey will be open from January 4, 2021 through February 7, 2021.
The survey is available for you to complete online or on paper. You can either:
- Take the survey online, or
- Download and print a PDF version, and then return it to us via
- Mail: Send to Cuyahoga County Planning Commission, 2079 E 9th Street, Suite 5-300, Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Email: Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop-off: Place in a dropbox at Village Hall
Residents are also invited to participate in our Brooklyn Heights Places crowdsourcing map. You can use it to tell us about places you love to go and places that could be improved.
Questions or comments about the Brooklyn Heights Master Plan Virtual Public Presentation should be directed to:
Ms. Nichole Laird
Planner, Cuyahoga County Planning Commission